Ready To Move In!!!! 674m2 Block
It's a fantastic opportunity for the first home buyer, retiree, young family, or astute investor to break into the fresh and growing Waterford West and Marsden area.
Brim-full with quality and consistency this is the opportunity of a lifetime! The central locality 13 Patrick court offers high value for both first home buyers and investors. Boasting 4 bedroom, 2 Bathrooms double Garage and a second living area this home is ready to go.
Built in 2007, brilliantly designed with a modern low set brick home. Sitting on 674m2 block this much loved abode has 2 living areas and an outdoor entertainment area. With a low maintenance backyard together with a generous sized garden shed. Located in a friendly neighbourhood and short Walking distances to all fast-food restaurants, schools, service station and public transports, this property will surely tick all the boxes when it comes to location!!!
Some brilliant features of 13 Patrick Court Waterford West
1. 4 large bedrooms with built ins
2. Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
3. Formal lounge
4. Open plan dining, kitchen and a second living area
5. Outdoor entertainment pergola and low maintenance backyard
6. Double lockup garage
7. 2 air-conditioning
8. Garden Shed
9. Amenities close to 13 Patrick court Waterford west
10. 2 mins to bus stop (direct bus to Brisbane City) (150M)
11. 2 mins from Marsden Shopping Centre (500M)
12. 3 mins from Marsden State School (2KM)
13. 9 mins from Logan Hospital (4.7 KM)
14. 10 mins to Logan Motorway (9KM)
15. 2 mins walk to Hungry Jacks/Marsden Library (500M)
16. Fully functional modern kitchen
17. Rain water tank
18. Laundry with ample storage space
This well-presented property with 4 bedrooms 2 living rooms and 2 bathrooms will not last long!!! Brisbane market is a moving escalator……jump on or you will miss out!! Call Murtaza today to register your interest
Disclaimer: In preparing this information Realtymax has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants and buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
4 2 2