Jump into Brisbane's growing market now before it is too late!!! With infrastructure and development happening across Eagleby there are huge signs of high capital growth in the future, don’t miss this opportunity…. It won’t last long.
This modern 3-bedroom townhouse is Perfectly positioned in a quiet boutique estate and has a lot on offer… Conveniently located only walking distance from shops, cafes, and restaurants this is a real estate decision you simply can’t lose on. Whether you are looking to move in or capitalise on lucrative rental returns this property has it all, the choice is yours.
Walk through the doors of 7/118-120 Fryar Road Eagleby into a spacious modern unit with an open plan living and dining area. Fully functional kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, electric cooktop, and oven. The beauty of this townhouse is your very own private courtyard, overlooking a nature track with your very own private access. The Opportunity to create memories or start a family here are endless, don’t miss out today!
Features of 7/118-120 Fryar Road Eagleby:
- 3 Large Bedrooms.
- Large Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in Wardrobe.
- Single lockup garage.
- All bedrooms come equipped with built in robes & ceiling fans.
- Modern Living, Dining, and kitchen areas.
- Electric cooktop & stove.
- Area at the top of the stairs, perfect area for a study nook.
- Private courtyard and entertaining area plus private access to rear reserve.
- Fully fenced with gate access.
Major amenities close to - 9/118-120 Fryar Road Eagleby
• 2 mins from Logan Motorway (1.5KM)
• 5 mins from Marsden State High School (3.1KM)
• 6 mins from Logan Hospital (2.9 KM)
• 6 mins to Marsden Park Shopping Centre (2.3KM)
Currently tenancy till February 2023
Current Rent - $355 per week
Projected rental return - $370-380 per week
Body Corporate Rates – $650 Per Quarter
Council Rates -Approximately $600 Per Quarter
With location, design and quality build all in one, this property will surely tick all the boxes for you!!
Disclaimer: In preparing this information Realtymax has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accepts no responsibility and disclaims all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants and buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
3 2 2